[LRS] Free Profile Pack, Based on a Splawn Quick Rod

• Be better if you were here jamming on Tims rigs with 2 kempers my Brah <3

Hugz Thanks man :), shawno is the man too K :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Man this is such a great pack. I may have a weird ear, but most of the Orange profiles out there don't really do it for me, at least not for a modern rock tone (which the Rockerverb is so tied to), but this pack covers a huge amount of ground, and hits all the high notes for me.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Nice update, these 2 are my favorites out of them. I will try these out at rehearsal this week, they are pretty round and warm but I think they will cut real well. A couple quick 'n dirty clips...

This is double-tracked, no post-pro.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this is just one track mono, no processing either. I should have rolled the highs off a little here. Sounded good while I was tracking though! :D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Thanks for posting these Locrain ! Sounds very cool. Let us know how they work in the band context.

Some quite different sounds have come out in the last updates. Considering trying the KT88s in there also.

The T75 is a 1988. The V30 used in the latest updates is a 2001 English version.

The more I get to know the H75 Creamback the more I like it. Need to get the Gold into an open cabinet to see how it sounds.

• Hellpig strikes again! Sweet job!

External Content youtu.be

• Tim is the hardest working rig master...works the hardest out of all on his packs and it reflects in the QUALITY and QUANTITY

Magnus is the hardest working Kemper demo king, the showcase master...demo'd the most like Tim upgrades the most and interacts with his customers the most.

I forget any thing?

good ..it is beer o'clock ..

I still cant get past that god dam REvv

soon as i am done with that,i am picking up every thing left.

Magus is the shite so is Tim

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hellpig strikes again! Sweet job!

External Content youtu.be

Great profiles and great demo!

• From the latest update.

LRS Rckrvrb CB H75 01:)

Bad sound??

Guitar: Gibson Joe Perry signature with 59' pick up's

Hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe to my channel

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers

Frank

• Amazing profiles Tim.

Pure fun to play with and there are so many gems in your packs, also the rev amp and the butcher is absolutely great, the friedman is outstanding!

Thx for your work!

I am so surprised that my little Zoom Q8 camera can catch the sound. It’s amazing, I connected a backingtrack to my mixer, kemper guitarsignsl from mainouts direct to the mixer, to xlr direct out from the mixer into the camera, done. No tricks, no daw. It‘s just plugged and played like in a live situation.

Fun fun fun

You must have discipline to stop playing orherwise you sit there for hours and hours.

• Yes, Tim rocks!

I am surprised as well, it sounds fantastic. I might have to get one myself...

That's true Frank, but it goes double for the rest of us...if youtube didn't have a 15 minute time limit, I'm not sure how long I'd watch you play... :D

• :D:DThx mate:thumbup: