[LRS] Free Profile Pack, Based on a Splawn Quick Rod

• Thanks SO much for the report Antipodes !

Makes my day to hear someone loves the tones. Indeed this amp is fantastic and oddly versatile with tons of harmonic overtones.

Here is a sweet clip by a friend Dustin, not sure if he is on the forum but this is a great listen. One take per part, he's got it.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude, this profile pack is a personal favorite. The AlNiCo cab just put it over the top. I have a Ibby S920 that I yanked the active PuPs out of and installed a DMZ Tone Zone and Air Norton set. LRS Fndr BM V M65 09 is just killer with this guitar. Growls, snarls, and sings all at once. May not sound a great with a different guitar, but man oh man with this one..Shoooboy!

• Haha busted yep the river dragon has come , the RHY parts has some balls no?
    Well i want the fishmans that you have so we are both in the same boat :D

Ash

Great job, Ash! Love me some Nevermore. Loomis is awesome. Saw him live for his second solo cd tour and it made me want to burn all my guitars because I am not worthy. :) As for Fishman's, I put the Tosin Abasi 7-string version in my customized 7-string and it RULES!!! Up next is a pair of the open core Classics in my cheapo LTD Les Paul clone.

Jeff in Houston

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• WARNING: This is fast and aggressive. God of War in action.

Who likes Lord of the Rings?

Quote from Mines of Mora's BandCamp page:

Durin's Bane is a track that is obviously from The Lord of The Rings: The fellowship of the ring. On this track we detail the misadventure the Fellowship has on their way through the Mines of Moria!

Check them here: https://minesofmoria.bandcamp.com/releases

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Really great tones. After comparing with several YouTube clips I did adjust some things to make them even sound better with my Ritter Cab (specially made for the Kemper). You might have or not have the same result with another cab.

Swapped the reverb to the Kemper spring reverb (set mix at 50%).

Did not leave the EQ flat. Strange enough: leaving it flat makes the profiles sound as if I have mediocre elements on my Tele. They sound good but if I adjust the eq settings (bass between -3 and +3, mid 2,5, high 4,0 and presence 3,1)the elements on the Tele do their work better. Now I hear every string on it's own instead of one sound for all, as should be the case when using good elements. This also works with other setting as long as I don't leave the eq flat.

The bandmaster has umpfhhh in every clip I listened to. You get that pushed sound when the volume of an amp is set high enough. At the amplifier settings I adjust the clarity to 0,5 and the direct mix really high (approx. 4.0). Now I have that umpffhhh on my cab too making it sound not digital at all but very natural.

The adjustment of the bass frequency on the profiles is deeper (lower frequency) than at the clips I listened to. In the cab settings I adjust the pure cab setting to approx. 2.0 and setting the low shift to +3 (between +2 and +5) makes the bass adjustment more responsive as the bandmaster bass would behave.

I liked the profiles already but after these adjustments........I can't stop playing. Hope this or some of this is helpfull for others too with other cabs.

Sometimes I need more bass. For that I made an equalizer with more bass and a bit more high. If there is too much bass, the equalizer that you made helps every string be more audible on it's own.

Great profiles.

• Bluezzmoaner - have you tried the parametric Eq post amp? Meambobo worked a lot with the parametric Eq to tweak Mesa Boogie profiles to perfection.

I used the graphic equalizer. Used it post amp. The parametric might be a good idea. I have made a setting that fits most fender profiles well. I own a Fender Twin Reverb. With the use of that graphic settings (amongst other tweaks) I can barely hear a difference \between the Twin Reverb at the sweet spot (and that is pretty loud) and the Kemper. With the Bandmaster profiles only adjusting the low shift at the cab section works fine. Sometimes I use the graphic eq with the mix settings around 60%. The parametric might do a better job but because I'm used to my graphic settings I try that first with Fender & Tone King profiles. Maybe I'm gonna try a parametric and it might be a better idea than the low shift in the cab section. A good advice. Thanks. Just need more time to try out the possibilities with the parametric eq.

• Hey ,man, you are doing excellent job. many profiles, direct profiles, di..that's it..well done!!In time I am surely buying something. Now I am on vacation..I have to hear first the free profiles and then I'll be ready. A question: what about Mark V Mesa Boogie...??any packet??

• Hey ,man, you are doing excellent job. many profiles, direct profiles, di..that's it..well done!!In time I am surely buying something. Now I am on vacation..I have to hear first the free profiles and then I'll be ready. A question: what about Mark V Mesa Boogie...??any packet??

Just the JP2C for now. Been looking at a Mark IV...