Setting up a default stomp and effect block

• I want to basically copy all the effects and stomps to all my rigs. From there I will change a few but I have most of them the same. Therefore I can't rely on locking the blocks as you can't change it for individual rigs.

Any tips how to do this easily?

• It might be quicker to lock them and quickly browse through your rigs and save them with the locked stomps/effects. This also retains any remote assignments you have.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• I may have a similar question, but can't get a similar result.

I have a standard set of effects for X, Mod, Delay and Reverb and want to save these as a block and then add this block to other rigs - replacing whatever effects might have been assigned earlier.

I'm able to save the block, but can't figure out how to select it when I go to a different rig.

How do I recall and then assign an entire block to any rig I want?

I've tried pressing the Effects button and the only thing I see is the selected effects that are already in place, or, holding he button a bit longer, the option to turn all effects in the block off.

What am I missing?