any date for the new Kemper reverb please?

• Hey, here's... something:

The only thing we know about the 'verbs is the spring we've heard thus far. For all we know, it too might be updated or even alternate "models" added.

We have no idea what's in store as far as all the other possible flavours of 'verb are concerned, and can only imagine how-great they'll sound.

So, I'm suggesting that when any of us feels impatient, we only need remind ourselves that there's bound to be a huge surprise element and wow factor to the update. IMHO, it might well surpass the Morphing and delay updates in this regard, and that's saying something 'cause the latter received an almost-fervent, gushing response from all and sundry.

• Verb is the word!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another week, another request for reverbs... can’t wait for them much longer. Then again, what am I gonna do, buy a Strymon when I can just get it in an update?!! Please help us, CK!

Seriously need these verbs

• Had two big gigs this weekend ... used a lot of clean tones… and all I could think of, while I was playing, is how nice it would be to have the new verbs!
    I’m getting tired of helix users coming up to me after shows and saying, “your amplifier sounds are incredible but you’re fx aren’t so good… “
    8)
    Hopefully very very soon!

• Had two big gigs this weekend ... used a lot of clean tones… and all I could think of, while I was playing, is how nice it would be to have the new verbs!
    I’m getting tired of helix users coming up to me after shows and saying, “your amplifier sounds are incredible but you’re fx aren’t so good… “
    8)
    Hopefully very very soon!

Every once in a while I tweak my effect presets by checking settings/effect presets already present either in factory rigs, other vendor or members of the forum from appropriate threads. If you get those kind of comments maybe think about re-tweaking your effect sections because the effects are incredibly flexible even with just what there is available now. As far as subtle and tasteful use of effect goes, I feel I have 0 problem competing with my bandmates Strymons/Eventides pedalboard, just need to tweak a bit to find the right setting.

As far as reverb goes, there is a lot of delays already presents that can serve as great reverbs. For example, I often use the "Main Station" of the delay section with various level of mix and feedback for some spacey reverbs. Others for cool shimmers. Again I don't feel I'd get much more I could need by adding a Big Sky or some other unit where most of the available sounds I feel are a bit superfluous to most genres.

It's easy and maybe fun to get lost effects/reverbs/delay textures but often I should remind my 2nd guitarist or entire section that what the band needs is often just some raw and uncluttered parts.

• The solution is BUY s Strymon , and SELL it when the new Kemper reverb is released. You'll lose what ? 30$ ? and you'll get good reverbs from now on... PS: I got an IMMERSE Neunaber reverb which is plugged in the back of the Kemper. I will sell it when the new reverb is released. It is as simple as that

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm showing my age a bit with this one. ;)

• The current verb engine is pretty good (at least I think so); however, it is fairly limited.

As pointed out, sometimes you can get much more out of what you have if you tweak it a bit. Sadly, how many of us know enough about reverbs and delays to use the adjustments to get what we want?

Enter good efx presets.

I am hoping that the new verbs come with some really well thought out presets so that we can have some really great verbs that a knowledgeable person put together for us.

Are there any reverb and delay preset packages available? I would likely pay for a good one.

• Every once in a while I tweak my effect presets by checking settings/effect presets already present either in factory rigs, other vendor or members of the forum from appropriate threads. If you get those kind of comments maybe think about re-tweaking your effect sections because the effects are incredibly flexible even with just what there is available now. As far as subtle and tasteful use of effect goes, I feel I have 0 problem competing with my bandmates Strymons/Eventides pedalboard, just need to tweak a bit to find the right setting.
    As far as reverb goes, there is a lot of delays already presents that can serve as great reverbs. For example, I often use the "Main Station" of the delay section with various level of mix and feedback for some spacey reverbs. Others for cool shimmers. Again I don't feel I'd get much more I could need by adding a Big Sky or some other unit where most of the available sounds I feel are a bit superfluous to most genres.

It's easy and maybe fun to get lost effects/reverbs/delay textures but often I should remind my 2nd guitarist or entire section that what the band needs is often just some raw and uncluttered parts.

thanks Jed,
    I will have to try that main station you speak of…
    I am very poor at building good FX, I have just been using the hall reverb and winding it up to 60%, hoping for the best!!! :D
    That’s what you get for playing 1972 100 w Marshall amplifier into a 4X12 cabinet w/ TRex replica for too many years…
    ?(