any date for the new Kemper reverb please?

• That’s what I think too. Closer to Xmas would crank up sales.
    Meanwhile I’m very happy w the spring reverb and as far as stomps go
    there are so many on the market, I’m fine using my favourite ones in front...

• I'm hoping for some other really cool features other than reverbs. I mean anything would be nice but I'm not a huge reverb guy. I kinda feel like now would be a good time to release an update with all the competition releasing new updates/products. I have to believe there would be some sort of sales/marketing strategy along with the developmental strategy.

• I gave up on waiting and hopes and dreams today and ordered the new Neunaber Immerse Mk II. This probably means the new reverbs will drop tomorrow.

That's another reason why I have learned to be patient. If I only could tell my younger self that. :D

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How’s the Spring Reverb Beta? Is it stable enough for gigging purposes? Is there any reason I should hold out for the official release?

I haven't had any issues with it. Perhaps others have. If you look into the thread for the beta, I believe there were a few small issues found.

• That's another reason why I have learned to be patient. If I only could tell my younger self that. :D

I'm trying to be patient too GearJocke. I've got a little cash in my pocket and have had a Ventris in my cart at Prymaxe for a week...the Ventris is just a click away. Unfortunately, i know as soon as i order it Kemper is gonna drop those verbs and they'll be killer. I'm praying for willpower, but I don't know if i'll be able to resist if Prymaxe shoots out a 20% off coupon;)

• I'm trying to be patient too GearJocke. I've got a little cash in my pocket and have had a Ventris in my cart at Prymaxe for a week...the Ventris is just a click away. Unfortunately, i know as soon as i order it Kemper is gonna drop those verbs and they'll be killer. I'm praying for willpower, but I don't know if i'll be able to resist if Prymaxe shoots out a 20% off coupon;)

Well buy it and you can sell the Prymaxe when kemper finally released the 2019 reverb (yes i gave up waiting for 2018)

• For some reason I like to entertain the notion that CK & Co don’t think in terms of when’s a “good time” to release something or even too much about what the “competition” are doing. And I like it that way. I mean I know they must, but you know, they kind of built their world by doing things their own way not by reacting to everyone else, including the internet masses. In terms of reverb timing, yeah it be so cool if they dropped completely overhauled stomps and effects blocks all at once. Problem is, for most pro users, none of these imminent updates is crucial for making great music. Yes I love the delays and want to have even more Kemper-centric colors at my disposal, but ... absolute necessity is another thing entirely. This thing sounds really good.

• I respect CK and Company more and more every day, especially for the continuous free updates and upgrades… I only wish that this reverb tease was a ‘3 week tease’ and not a ‘3 month++ tease’.
    The YouTube videos came out at the end of June… However, I am old school and maybe this is normal these days… I am looking so forward to these verbs!!
    :S

• I agree.

Better yet, I wish Kemper would announce new features the moment they are available rather than tease us and then have us waiting for months. Or, at the very least, sure tease us, BUT at least gives us more than just a Spring Reverb. A beta firmware with at least 2 Reverb types would have eased the pain (for me at least). I almost never need a Spring Reverb. A more common type, like a Hall type from the new verbs, is more up my alley.

Anyway, the first option (announce only when ready to release) is still my preferred option.

• I agree.

Better yet, I wish Kemper would announce new features the moment they are available rather than tease us and then have us waiting for months. Or, at the very least, sure tease us, BUT at least gives us more than just a Spring Reverb. A beta firmware with at least 2 Reverb types would have eased the pain (for me at least). I almost never need a Spring Reverb. A more common type, like a Hall type from the new verbs, is more up my alley.

Anyway, the first option (announce only when ready to release) is still my preferred option.

Yes we need to be independant too. And function and work. So it can be a good idea to buy a Strymon or whatever .. and use it and then if the reverb is that good when it's released you sell the Strymon 20$ or 40$ lower.... better than wait

• It is really a philosophical question.

By demonstrating that something is in the works, you generate hype for your product. You also cut off some people from purchasing a competitors product knowing that a really big new feature is coming soon.

There are downsides. You tip your hat to the competition, and your users get agitated waiting on the new feature(s).

It has been my experience with my KPA since 2013 that CK provides quality updates. The new delay's were done incredibly well. Morphing was outstanding. I fully expect the new verbs to deliver.

I agree with others though. As-is, the KPA sounds fantastic today.