How to stop the power lead coming loose - any ideas ?

• Bit of a silly issue really but was plaing a show yesterday, stepped forward for a big solo then everything goes off! No power!

In the end turned out to be the euro plug working loose and switching everything off ( note this is into the samson power conditioner, not the Kemper).

The problem is its tucked away in my rack and not easy to get to, so took a few minutes to sort and then re-boot...painful! Hence want to avoid this again.

Apart from Gaffa tape or trying to make the Euro fit a bit tighter ( I think it will always come loose over time) any ideas how to secure it? Wondered if there are any clips of straps to hold them in??

• V8 - have you seen this? I'd check with support to see if this would be a viable solution. Gaffer's tape might be the next best thing aside from what Paul has already mentioned. :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.schurter.com/en/La…s-and-Technologies/V-Lock

• Not the first time this has come up. I would prefer if all my music gear had PowerCON instead of IEC for powersupply. If interchangeable cables is preferred Kemper could still have used one of the locking IEC-types. The problem with these for aftermarket use is that one need to replace not only the cable, but also the chassis socket.