[LRS] Modded Budda SD30 II - V10 is Live

• Hi All,

Seeking to recreate the sound of a Pre Peavey Budda SD30 II Modded by Jeff Bober himself.

Just release with 98 initial profiles. This amp is an odd one. I can be dark though this one is modded with a bright switch and more.

This SD30 is an EL84 based amp though I have also profiled it with an EL34 power amp.

https://livereadysound.com/product/butah-zend/

A few very quick clips to give you an idea:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for stopping in!

• A few more.

• Added some in amp compression and raised the effects mix on some of the effect, oh and added a few mistakes haha:

• This setup can cover a lot of ground, for sure.

Very versatile, I thought it wasn't going to handle lower distorted tunings that well...but I was wrong.

Real quick clip that shows off one clean and one distorted profile from this new update. I turned the effect slots B and D on for the high gain parts on the left side, didn't touch a knob otherwise. Bridge pickup only. Sorry for the string buzz on the clean stuff, low tunings, long scale length, low action, and thick strings don't always play well with one another.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Been thinking about this amp a lot lately for some reason.

External Content www.instagram.com

Update coming soon.