Stereo output using powered KPA, Dxr10, and a stereo loop?

• Ok, I’ve searched, and I can’t seem to find any info on this, so any help will be greatly appreciated. I have a powered KPA, and I sometimes run stereo using the direct out to a dxr10 and the powered out to a guitar cab (80’s EV12L :thumbup: ). I would like to use my big sky in a stereo loop but this takes up the direct out. Is there any way to have my stereo set up and incorporate the big sky in stereo as well ?
    I have a feeling this will be a non issue once the new reverbs are realeased but until then, what do ya say? Thx in advance.
    Jason

• If you use Loop Stereo, DIRECT OU/SEND, ALTERNATIVE IN, and RETURN are occupied. But why not using one of the MAIN OUTPUTS? You could connect your DXR10 to the right MAIN OUTPUT and switch the source of the MONITOR OUTPUT - which is also feeding the internal power amp - to source "Master Left".

• That would make sense except, the Monitor, and Master outs do not have a Master Right option, only Master Left... Oh, wait I see what you're saying, switch to Master Stereo and use the Right out. That should work, awesome, I'll try it when I get home. Thanks for taking the time! I appreciate it. :thumbup: