"Best Offer" sale on all our official Mark Cameron profiles

• Mods you can lock or delete the other threads as those were for old sales. This is the latest one.

OK, want to do something new for a limited time to see how it goes. I turned on Best offer option on Ebay on all my commercial profiles, except the bundle package off all six for a 100.

You make an offer on the profile you want that you feel you are willing to pay and I will accept or decline it. I may take lower offers on profiles that aren't selling as well or vice versa.

Also I am not going to say what the lowest I will take on a particular profile pack, if you're too low I may make a counter offer but lets see how this sale goes:

Our top rated Aldrich:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323060279865

Our latest with cabs, studio and merged profiles:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323356586074

Our best selling CCV800:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32277…_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The Marshall Ocean + modded Marshall:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27295…_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atomic Pumplin profile pack mooded Jose Marshall:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32271…_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you don't want to make an offer and just buy the entire collection for a great price you can do thtt here and it includes our unreleased Modern Modded Marshall:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32337…_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• One more rule or part of the deal, the offer is on a case by case basis, so if you are a former customer of ours perhaps I will accept a lower offer than a newer customer or maybe vice versa. So I ask you don't share what your offer was accepted for in this thread on this forum or on Facebook because it may not be same for the next person.

Also if I know you are more likely to post a review or discuss my profiles I may also accept a different offer amount especially if your Ebay username is similar to your account name. Just remeber because I accepted X amount for Y person does not mean I will accept X amount for Z person.

Either way I encourage anyone who is curious to try our profile to make an offer you maybe surprised.

• Man not for nothing but I’m not the typical Marshall user. Most of my recorded stuff is in drop B, ala Crowbar or Down type slower riffing.

I don’t even like Marshalls that much, never had one stick around for longer than a few months. I just don’t enjoy playing them; Mesa is where I live with those low mids and thump.

I tried SFGs free demo of the Cameron Modern profile and it killed, hit SFG up and bought the paid version.

Just grabbed their new Carnage one with the cabs, and it’s fantastic. Get these, you’ll dig em.

• Took advantage of this deal and bought the last pack with cabs.

To me this is the best pack released to the present day.
    Very well balanced and it acts perfectly to the standard EQ of the kemper in a way i never had with any other pack

Can get sounds from dokken, to Van Halen to Extreme etc with no problem

Great Job and waiting for the next thing comming…...

• Guys dont forget to try LARS (formerly deadlight studio;s) 1960AV cab with this, (its free). Makes all of them shine IMHO.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I made what I thought was a fair offer on the Carnage pack, it was accepted, now just waiting for the pack. Can't wait! Will post thoughts once I spend some time with it. Thanks for the tip @ashtweth!

I kind of want the Aldrich, although even if they accept what I would consider to be a fair offer (a certain % off the asking price), it's still a lot to me for a single profile. But if I use it a lot, it'd be worth every penny, of course. If the amp is captured well (and it clearly is), then it's really silly for me to balk over a few dollars. But I have tons of good profiles! Like @Steinmetzify, I'm not really a Marshall guy. But he made them sound pretty good. What to do...

:D

Edit: Ash, just grab any 1960av by Deadlight?

Edit 2: I guess so. :D

I grabbed a cab and paired with the free Modern profiles he has on RE. Pretty good!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited 2 times, last by Locrain: Never learned to proofread. ().

• Yes i am pretty sure its even in LARS's pack in RM. Let me know if its not :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Well, I did find plenty of Deadlight's 1960AV cabs on RE, sounds great...but I can't for the life of me, see a LARS pack, or deadlight or anything else on RM. And I haven't even had one beer. :D

Not that it matters, since I found some on RE. But I was wondering if he just swaps around the same "cab", or if each profile is unique, and there might be some that really stood out. I don't see it under Rig Packs though.... ?(

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey Brother thats prob because i left out his last name and because of the beer :D
    should be under Lars Luettge right under Keith Merrows stuff see it? (click rig packs)

Ash

• Just sent the profile pack. Just want to let you guys I am out of town and my wifi is pretty spotty so there maybe delays in sending profiles but I will be back Sunday, if someone bought stickers or other Merchandise It will ship Monday.

• Nice man....yeah I really think these are great, and one thing I've noticed....they pair really well with a ton of different cabs....if you want a Marshall tone with more low end thump, chuck a Mesa cab on there, you won't believe your ears.
    Really cool stuff, and I could see just grabbing the rest of them.

• Nice man....yeah I really think these are great, and one thing I've noticed....they pair really well with a ton of different cabs....if you want a Marshall tone with more low end thump, chuck a Mesa cab on there, you won't believe your ears.Really cool stuff, and I could see just grabbing the rest of them.

Yeah, I just tried out the LARS 1960av cab that @ashtweth mentioned, and wowow! Sounds great! I will try a mesa as well, thanks for the tip!

• Illegal or not, nothing can stop our love, @ashtweth!

Thanks man. :)

• I mean this love, of course:

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/RgopiLd.jpg]

I should probably clip my fingernails...

• As soon as @ashtweth and I can agree on a halfway meeting point, we'll get our room, buddy.

And it'll be loud. Lots of chugging and squealing...insert "A minor" joke here, blah blah, I gotta go to bed.