"Best Offer" sale on all our official Mark Cameron profiles

• If anyone else is on the fence or just not sure if they want to buy our profiles I have a great direct profile to give as a sample. I do not want to share it on the database at least just not now so if you're serious about maybe buying the future message me and I will give you a single great direct profile I believe will sway you to be a customer.

• I can confirm it’s darn good! Consider me swayed!

Thanks, A lot of people don't realize unlike other people who sell profiles we don't just profile a good sounding amp, Mark actually designs and or modifies the amps we profile so we are more expensive but you are getting the original amp makers vision of what his amps should sound like when it's profiled. Also it is refined by the guy who actually made the amp, how many profilers are doing that?

• Just to let you guys know what we have coming up, some of you know Mark used to work at Bogner in fact one of the Ecstacy revisions aka "Marval mod" was made after his design modifications to the Ecstacy. One of the amps Mark worked on was Jerry Cantrell's original and favorite Fish preamp. So we had an original Fish and had Mark recreate it to Jerry's specs including the modded Shark channel that all the Dirt and Tripod tones were known for. This along with one of the original VHT2150s just like Cantrell used in the recording of Dirt will be available as a profile pack along with the era correct cabs from the early 90's. V30s and greenbacks.

We also have something for Slayer fans coming up, we're profiling one of Jeff Hanneman's Heiniken Marshalls with one of his personal ESP guitars not a signature model, I am talking about this is actual gear that was owned by Jeff that I obtained from him.

So we got big time artist related stuff no one else does. Yes there are Fish preamp profiles available but how many have the Shark channel with the "Cantrell" mod? Also we have a 1984 Rampage just like Jerry's we will profile it with.

So much exciting stuff coming... also IIC+ and a 84 explorer...