transpose function bug fw 5.5.2

• just installed the 5.5.2 fw and found the *new* transpose function in page 1/6 of the rig menu.

adjusting the value transposes as expected but recalling the same rig/slot on the remote resets the value back to 0 (its stored value?) yet the applied transposition is still audible.
    Either the value should not change or the audio should so the display represents the true audio.

apologies if this has already been spotted and reported but its my first day with fw 5.5.2

• did you store the rig/performance before changing to a different one with the Remote?
    Using the Remote to change between slots in an altered but not yet stored performance will reset all changes that were applied to the rigs in the slots.
    Edit-i just saw that you wrote that it still sounds transposed but the value appears to be zero. If i can verify that i will forward your findings to our deveopers.

• here's a video of the issue:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

incidentally, adjusting the transpose value affects all 5 slots in my current performance, not just the current one-of-five that i am on, even though the other 4 slots are set to a value of zero. Appears as if some kind of transpose-lock is overriding the whole performance.
    its only when i leave the current performance that the transpose-amount gets reset.

i'll submit a support ticket and back-up

thanks

• What happens when you store the performance after changing the value and before you click on the Remote switch?
    What happens when you navigate through the slots using the rig left/right buttons on the right side of the front panel?

• What happens when you store the performance after changing the value and before you click on the Remote switch?
    What happens when you navigate through the slots using the rig left/right buttons on the right side of the front panel?

just discovered this is only an issue/fault when switching slots using the KPA remote. (and midi)
    when i switch slots using the left/right buttons on the KPA the transpose behaves as expected.

not tried a "save" thing yet

• when i select the same slot after changing the transpose value without storing the Performance first the value is set back to zero and i do not hear any transposing effect anymore.
    The behaviour that switching between slots with the Remote or via MIDI resets any unsaved changes is intended. Why you still hear the transposed signal is a mystery.

• i finally was able to recreate your situation.
    I always selected the same slot again. If i switch to a different slot the value of the previous slot somehow "survives"the switch and is still active regardless of the actual value in the newly selected slot. This is obviously a bug and needs fixing. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• This bug only happens when you're using Rigs from a specific age. The bug is fixed, but I can't tell when a version is being released that has the bugfix.
    As a workaround:

Use the RIG left/right buttons to switch between all slots of a performance and then store the performance again, then it should be gone.

• Make sure that you went over each slot and back to the first one, then store the performance. That'll do. And it is only the transpose parameter caused by a quite absurd bug :)