How Get Cathedral Effect From Kemper?

• What settings would replicate the cathedral sound on 2:05-2:20 of this video?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bill Ruppert did a rig and put it on the Rig Exchange back in 2013 called "Kemper Cathedral". I suspect he could do even better with the new delays, and especially when the new reverbs come out. @billruppert

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Bill Ruppert did a rig and put it on the Rig Exchange back in 2013 called "Kemper Cathedral". I suspect he could do even better with the new delays, and especially when the new reverbs come out. @billruppert

I saw his pitch shifter demo for the Kemper, but nothing on cathedral sound or with the reverb on beta OS 5.6.2. Haven't seen any OS updates for delays though. Where can I find that?

• I saw his pitch shifter demo for the Kemper, but nothing on cathedral sound or with the reverb on beta OS 5.6.2. Haven't seen any OS updates for delays though. Where can I find that?

It's a rig on the Rig Exchange. Just search for Cathedral and you'll find it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hi, search "shim" or "organ","piano", "church" on RigExchange. If U want try different DLY Crystal + added to "Kemper Cathedral" of Mr Ruppert. it's very good.
    There're "Rhodes Piano" from Mr Ruppert too, but sound most modern...
    Regards