Using a Kemper, and allocating effects from an external processor.

• Ok, so I am usually quite savvy when it comes to midi and such. The Kemper is quite a new unit to me, and throw in an external effects processor, in this instance a TC electronic g major 2.

So imagine I have a particular profile on the Kemper that I wish to add a certain TC reverb to. In simple terms, how do I assign these things to each other?
    ie, when I select the required profile on the Kemper, the TC's required reverb, effect etc, is added to the party?
    Thanks in anticipation. If this query is mentioned elsewhere, please let me know. Thanks.

• Use a MIDI foot controller like the Profiler Remote or an RJM Mastermind to select the preset you want on both units at the same time.

The KPA has an insert slot type that is specifically made for external hardware effects. Check it out in the Kemper's documentation.

• Use a MIDI foot controller like the Profiler Remote or an RJM Mastermind to select the preset you want on both units at the same time.

The KPA has an insert slot type that is specifically made for external hardware effects. Check it out in the Kemper's documentation.

Just to be clear: The PROFIELR Remote is no MIDI foot controller! It is an operation panel which is integrating with the PROFILER via a proprietary protocol.

The PROFILER is capable of sending up to two different MIDI program changes to up to two different devices whenever a Slot gets loaded in Performance Mode regardless if this Slot is loaded via Remote, manually, via MIDI, or via an analog button.

• The PROFILER is capable of sending up to two different MIDI program changes to up to two different devices whenever a Slot gets loaded in Performance Mode regardless if this Slot is loaded via Remote, manually, via MIDI, or via an analog button.

Which is EXACTLY' what I was looking to do. I know it's not via a midi controller, but as an internal affair, using midi a cable to connect the Kemper & an external processor..