Headphone "space" on monitor out

• Maybe this is possible already and i just can't find it :)

I'd really like the space-effect to be available for monitor out. Now when it's nicely set up for easy stereo monitoring it would be awesome to be able to use space for that output and leaving the MAIN XLR out untouched. Basically just like it's possible to do with the headphone out already.

I'm using the monitor out for in ear monitoring, and it's just more fun to play with space enabled, when monitoring in your head :D

• The monitor stereo option will apply any setting of the monitor output to the direct output as well.
    If you only use the monitor output in mono, the space option would be meaningless since it only works with a stereo signal.
    If you want to use the monitor output and the direct output as a stereo pair you could load the Space option into one of the effect modules (X,MOD, Delay) and select Master Stereo as the output source of the Monitor output.

• The monitor stereo option will apply any setting of the monitor output to the direct output as well.
    If you only use the monitor output in mono, the space option would be meaningless since it only works with a stereo signal.
    If you want to use the monitor output and the direct output as a stereo pair you could load the Space option into one of the effect modules (X,MOD, Delay) and select Master Stereo as the output source of the Monitor output.

Ah i meant leave main out untouched!!! Forgot there is an output that's actually called "direct" Sorry!

Yes i use it as a stereo pair. Love that function!

I've edited my first post, so your answer looks a little weird now, but i know you had your thoughts straight :)

• in that case my hint won`t work because if you load Space into one of the effects modules it will affect any outputs that use the Master Stereo output source.

Yup. Thinking of just using the headphone out for my IEM and stop thinking about it all together, but it would be a nice function and keep the look of a cleaner rack. I also really like the separate eq i can have on the stereo monitor/direct out. IEM is fantastic and it has made me a much better player, but also spoiled with perfect sound and i pay too much attention to details like this sometimes :)

• That is an approach that many of our customers use. Get a feed of the monitor mix minus the guitar and use the Aux in function to mix that into your headphone signal. The advantage is that you can determine the actual volume of your guitar signal independently.

• That is an approach that many of our customers use. Get a feed of the monitor mix minus the guitar and use the Aux in function to mix that into your headphone signal. The advantage is that you can determine the actual volume of your guitar signal independently.

Yes. I used to do that, but then got a half rack mixer so i can do my own mix with a couple of raw signals i tap from stage before foh ;-). I even have a small ambience mic in the rack :D My soundchecks are just for the other guys nowadays. Love it!

I might get back to using the kemper as the IEM-mixer again somewhere down the line. Compact is nice :)