Summertime jazz & rock solos using MBritt AC15 profiles

• MBritt AC15 profiles from Pack 3. Voice 15 1 for the jazz solo and Voice 15 3 with 5 db pure boost for the rock solo.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nice work David, did you also record the chords with an AC15 ?

This amp turned out to be my workhorse for recording, such a versatile beast !

I highly recommend ' mister may ' on rig exchange, this one is perfect in all extents with a great gain course ( cleans, crunches, heavy rhythm, leads ...) it also cleans up so greatly with your vol pot. From one profile you'll get some many killer tones.

• nice work David, did you also record the chords with an AC15 ?

This amp turned out to be my workhorse for recording, such a versatile beast !

I highly recommend ' mister may ' on rig exchange, this one is perfect in all extents with a great gain course ( cleans, crunches, heavy rhythm, leads ...) it also cleans up so greatly with your vol pot. From one profile you'll get some many killer tones.

Thanks for the positive comments and rig tip. The rythm guitar is the same voice 15 1 profile i used for the jazz lead.
    I play in a rock/funk/pop covers band and get most of my tones from just the voice 15 3 rig and varying degees of boost, reverb and delay. Everything from spanky rythm to classic rock lead. Such a versatile amp!