New Progressive Metal Instrumental

• Don't worry brother, I'm from the US and English was my worst subject a billion years ago in school. I don't think it's a reflection of me as much as the decay of US school systems. My English as a primary language progressed as I became a reader, as an adult. Now the Auto fill for cellphone texting has definitely damaged any reputation I had for being articulate! :cursing:

• Love this, awesome is humble for this song, i used to play progressive rock for many hours and this one reminds me many of then such as, blade runner songs and others, lead guitar reminds me a lot Vai, Yes, etc

so many great songs there at soundcloud, i hope as my son is growing up i will have more time to do a song too...

i am rising him apart from my ex wife and sometimes i spend a whole week or more taking care of him, and my house, and my business, and my kemper too...

sad that me and the kemper are freezing this days here is very cold

i wish i could have all this knowlodge to make a powerful backtrack such yours, congrats and keep doing that!

• Thanks so much man, Vai was (and still is) a HUUUUGE influence. I remember hearing Passion&Warfare for the first time....my god, I think my brain had to rewire itself after hearing that album :) I hope you get back to making music very soon.