New Profiles: Swart Space Tone 6v6

• great little tweedy amp
    8" speaker
    2 profiles, one mid gain, one wide open
    still haven't gotten the hang of naming these things, so sorry for any sloppy tags 8|

• Been playing with this profile for a couple of hours yesterday and have to say its brilliant

I have no amps to profile, so simply enjoy everyones else's hard work, so many thanks

I like this one so much i've saved the cab as a separate element and it sounded great with another vox I like

I don't know, because i have nothing to profile, what makes the difference, but some profiles are just alive, others aren't, but this one is one of the best, well done :thumbup:

• I agree, a tutorial from one of the "alive" profilers would be nice. I think one thing that makes a difference is that a lot of users (myself included) can't set up the amp in an isolated room so that we can compare the amp and the profile through studiomonitors while profiling.

Edited once, last by luntho ().

• I completely agree as well. Some profiles have a life to them that is evident and others sound very dead, like a dead room. I'm sure this will evolve over time in best practices. Like many, I'm dependent on the hard work and dedication of the Kemper community as I have no tube amps at present nor a good space to capture them in.