Problem with the Stereo loop, crossfade possible?

• Hello, long time kemper user here.
    I play Parker guitars with a magnetic and a piezo output. The magnetic signal goes straight to the front input of the kemper, the piezo signal goes to the guitarsection of a voicelive 3.
    I put a stereo loop in the delayslot of the kemper and connected the voicelive stereo output signal to the stereo loop.
    When playing the guitar I can blend in the piezo sound with the mix parameter of the stereo loop via morphing. At 0 there is no piezo sound, at 100 the piezo sound is clear and loud. The problem is that there is still a sound of the magnetics running through the kemper even when the mix is set to 100. So I can only blend the piezo in - but what I need is a crossfade with mix set to 0 is magnetic only and mix set to 100 is piezo only. A value inbetween 0 and 100 will then give a mixsound of magnetic and piezo.
    Is that possible? Thanks for an idea.

multiple Parker nightfly guitars, KPA & remote, DXR 10 stereo setup

• Simple test: connect no cable to RETURN and ALTERNATIVE IN, activate Loop Stereo, crank up Mix to 100%, and connect guitar to Front INPUT. You won't hear anything. So, the signal of the Front INPUT is not bleeding in.

Exception: Del+Rev Balance in Module REV > 0. In that case the input of the Modul REV is fed by a signal pre the Module DLY.

• Thanks a lot Burkhard, no more Problems. It was the Balance setting set to > 0. Works now as expected . Never thought of this parameter.

multiple Parker nightfly guitars, KPA & remote, DXR 10 stereo setup