[LRS] Marshall 2204 JMP 1979 - V6 is Live - DA

• https://livereadysound.com/pro…9-2204-father-of-the-800/

The is an iconic amp. When Marshall just got it right! Simply amazing!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On release there will be a comprehensive set of profiles with a Marshall 1960AV cabinet.

Using Groove Tubes EL34 and JJ EL34.

A lot of updates will follow free of charge with multiple speaker and mic configuration.

These are simply the best profiles.

Check back for more clips and release info.

This amp has cascading gain on the high input and Marshalls older circuit on the low input. Serious cleans and amazing boosted drive tones absolutely top of the charts in profiles and tone!

• This amp can do...it all, and does it as only the classic can.

• This one uses Maxed 7 also:

• Thought I'd try some Blink 182 on this thing, I love this (virtual) amp, it can do everything. Obviously it doesn't really have the low thump of the Mesas that I think they used, but it'd work just fine for me live. Also the pickups (PRS T&Bs) are not that great really, especially for modern stuff, but this is the only guitar I have in standard tuning. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• Pack is live though excluded from the sale that ends tonight.

https://livereadysound.com/pro…9-2204-father-of-the-800/

The message I get when I hit the "Proceed to PayPal" button:

"Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.Please try again."

I'll try again. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Thought I'd try some Blink 182 on this thing, I love this (virtual) amp, it can do everything. Obviously it doesn't really have the low thump of the Mesas that I think they used, but it'd work just fine for me live. Also the pickups (PRS T&Bs are not that great really, especially for modern stuff, but this is the only guitar I have in standard tuning. :D

Just great as always! Thanks much for posting Locrain!

• No worries, I can wait. I've got a few to tide me over. :D

Yeah I tried a few times, I'll try later.

Edit: working fine now.

Just great as always! Thanks much for posting Locrain!

My pleasure!

This amp sounds really amazing. From clean , over chrunch to high gain rock sounds, all in and it fits very well in the mix. One off the best marshalls i've heard.

Cool job Tim!

I don't usually really like Marshalls, but I love these profiles. Awesome stuff! :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by Locrain ().

• Oops, pls delete. :whistling:

Edited 3 times, last by Locrain ().

• Played around with one of the lower gain/light crunch profiles. Love how responsive it is to the pick attack.

Just a quick improv, no overdubs or metronomes this time (clearly, haha).

Edit: I did throw on the Waves CLA Guitar plug-in, so it has a lot more post-processing than my usual clips.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• I think it's beneficial to have a mix of raw, processed, single/double tracked, etc. clips. It gives an even better idea of what you can do with a profile or a pack. Sounds great!