New User...how to search for specific amps/profiles/rigs

• Hi all. New user here. I think I accidentally posted this to the wrong (public) forum. It's probably better placed here with registered owners. Can't seem to delete the other thread. Just got my Kemper, love the look (toaster, non powered), and love the interface. Downloaded Rig Manager to my laptop, but haven't looked into it yet. So I plug my Kemper in, and start scrolling through the rigs. Seems to be a button for sorting amps by favourites, author, all rigs, and by amp etc. I immediately had a couple of questions. 1) Is there an online list of every rig/profile that comes stock in the Kemper (for the latest update)? I looked at Rig manager for a second, and saw a slew of rigs...is that what is specifically in my Kemper, or is that the "whole universe" of rigs available to me for download (I haven't connected Rig Manager to my Kemper yet). 2) Just using my toaster display and buttons, is there a way to look up specific profiles or rigs that are preloaded? For example, I immediately wanted to find a JC-120, but had no idea how to search, other than scrolling through all rigs, and even then, I didn't notice anything that said JC-120 or a "look alike" name...3) Are there empty user slots to save rigs, or do I just overwrite some existing rig slot, which I then lose the original... Sorry, I'm sure these questions have been covered here, but I tried the search function, and got a lot of non-relevant hits... Thanks!

• There is a full list of the rigs on the Support page of the Kemper website.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig-Packs

However, the easiest way to check everything is through Rig Manager. There are separate folders for all the rigs on your actual Kemper and all the Kemper supplied rig packs. However, if you click on the Rig Exchange folder you will also get all the free content available on the web - currently about 14,000 profiles and rising all the time. If you want to load new commercial profile packs which you bought from a commercial vendor these can also be added to Rig Manager to make managing everything easier.

When dealing with Rig Manager you can search on all fields simultaneously or a individual fields such as Amp Type or Rig Name Profiler etc.

The generally recommended approach seems to be to curate all your profiles in rig manager and tag the ones you like as favourites or with a high start rating. Clear out everything from the KPA itself (you can always reinstall it later) then just copy the rigs that you are most likely to need regularly to the KPA itself. This makes it much easier to scroll through and find preferred rigs in a hurry.