Live Ready Sound Marshall JMP 2204 Profiles

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who wouldn't love Marshall Profiles? My way of using these is very modern. :D This is just to show how versatile this amp can be! LRS is making one of the best Marshall Profiles I've played so far.
    BTW it is now ONE MONTH since I've got my Kemper. Can't live without it!!!! Love everything about this box! :thumbup:

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who wouldn't love Marshall Profiles? My way of using these is very modern. :D This is just to show how versatile this amp can be! LRS is making one of the best Marshall Profiles I've played so far.
    BTW it is now ONE MONTH since I've got my Kemper. Can't live without it!!!! Love everything about this box! :thumbup:

Awesome as usual!

I love this pack, and I was not really expecting to. It really covers a lo of ground.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.