Use copy/paste buttons to copy the cabinet name into a cabinet preset

• Hi all,

By the help of the always attentive @Burkhard I managed to find a decent workflow to name cabinet presets sensibly. Basically you can use the copy/paste buttons to copy the cabinet name tag (go all the way into edit mode) into the name field when saving a cabinet preset. Probably covered in the manual (I have read it multiple times) but I missed it. Check out a video of it in action here (copy/paste button is out of view - nice work buddy):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(also a quick preview of our next song/solo)

Also notice how the paste button cycles through a buffer of earlier entries. Really convenient.

Maybe someone else will find it useful too.

Nikolaj

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM