Is there a MORPH thread?

• I'm sure there is one, somewhere, hopefully I'm not just raping forum etiquette here.

My understanding of MORPH is that it gives us the ability to use two setups of the same rig in 'basically' one pedal (preset, if you will). That will be very, very convenient if I am correct. If I am mistaken, can we entertain a conversation about what morph can do?

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• Thanks. I`d seen that video and it doesn`t really tell me what I was looking for. Does the morph function only control one parameter? For instance, could it handle adding a bit of gain, mid, and volume to go from rhythm to lead tones?

I`m thinking this is one of those times when the Kemper`s inability to store "presets" will expose it`s achilles heel. Don`t get me wrong, I love the thing, and if we can in fact have a true preset list please, please let me know!!

• Awesome, that makes it a very useful feature.

As far as presets go, I`ve only had the thing for a few days now. I`m positive there is a way to do what I want, I just haven`t come across it yet. What I want is to have my clean tone, rock rhythm tone, heavy rhythm tone, and lead tone (with various stomps), plus my more experimental Buckethead-esque sounds in one place so that I can just tap a footswitch for each. I`m guessing I`d do it in performance mode. I`m sure once I get more familiar with the Kemper it`ll get more intuitive.

• Awesome, that makes it a very useful feature.

As far as presets go, I`ve only had the thing for a few days now. I`m positive there is a way to do what I want, I just haven`t come across it yet. What I want is to have my clean tone, rock rhythm tone, heavy rhythm tone, and lead tone (with various stomps), plus my more experimental Buckethead-esque sounds in one place so that I can just tap a footswitch for each. I`m guessing I`d do it in performance mode. I`m sure once I get more familiar with the Kemper it`ll get more intuitive.

Yeah, go to performance mode, and put each rig in a separate slot. My main performance consists of a rhythm tone, lead tone, clean tone, and then two duplicates of the lead rig with different harmonies. They both, as well as the clean tone, rely on Morph to work. One goes between no harmony at all and a 5th harmony, the no harmony part being slightly lower in volume so I can use it for lead lines meant to blend in versus my solos, and the other that I can Morph between an octave up and octave down harmony, which gets used like one or twice in the set. The clean also Morphs to an octave up harmony, which gets used in like one song, but it's still useful.

• Man that's almost exactly what I am looking for. I've still got some digging to do in the manual but I may pm you about how you set yours up in a few days if you don't mind

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.