Musicmad's shenanigans - songs and solos - 6 solo takes up :)

• Thanks man. Yeah note for note (or as close to I can get) is part of the fun.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hi all,

Just released our EP on streaming services. All Kemper of course.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Nikolaj

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks man :)

• Hi friends,

Back with a new solo for our Original Fire (band name) original (as in we wrote it) tune "Egypt" (working title). Just finished composing it last week:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profile as (as usual) the free Guidorist Friedman PT 808 profile (love it) with my own effects.

• Hi friends,

Recorded this Nuno classic yesterday:

External Content youtu.be

Profile is the trusty Guidorist pink taco 808

• Feeeedt, mand! Seems like our tastes are quite alike, haha, what with Marty Friedman and now Nuno ^^:thumbup:

• Feeeedt, mand! Seems like our tastes are quite alike, haha, what with Marty Friedman and now Nuno ^^:thumbup:

What's not to like :).

Thanks for the comments all.

• Nice playing!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Hi friends,

Did a rehearsal recording (plus the occasional smoke :)) the other day as a video for our Drones of Prey single:

External Content www.youtube.com

Take a look if you care - would love some feedback.

Also please subscribe to my channel and leave a comment. Can we get to 50 subs? :D

• Very cool, thanks for sharing. Great synchronisation of video footage and actual playing. Good stuff, nice song and well done :thumbup:8)

May I ask how many guitar tracks are on the audio of this and with which profiles?

• Very-entertaining, Nikolaj; well done, mate. 8):thumbup:

Technical question:

After the tapping sequence at the start of the lead break, it sounds like you used mini-dives from 3:18->3:20 but there's no whammy bar on the geetar.

Did you slide those notes? If so, my ears are playing tricks on me. :D

• Very cool, thanks for sharing. Great synchronisation of video footage and actual playing. Good stuff, nice song and well done :thumbup:8)

May I ask how many guitar tracks are on the audio of this and with which profiles?

Thanks for the kind words. For the rhythm parts it's two panned (almost) left/right. Solo's just one. I don't remember which profiles - just checked the Cubase project and I didn't yet get into the habit of noting it down. I suspect it's Guidorist JVM410 for rhythm and a boosted 808 Pink Taco for leads. Needed the lead to have over the top sustain for this kind of attitude.

• Thanks buddy :). The solo is played on my 80's Kramer but the Floyd has been blocked for a few decades (might change that soon btw.). These are slides! Got my inspiration for these "slide into the same note from below" slides from Rick Graham. Great way to change position as well.

• Great playing, sounds monstrous!

Hi Nicolaj,

great playing man!

Thanks both - Please like and subscribe :) (as they say in YouTube land). But perhaps leave that notification bell alone. Who needs more notifications these days.