Musicmad's shenanigans - songs and solos - 6 solo takes up :)

• Trying to keep it up! Have a great Friday and weekend!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Very cool , this is the only 'almost' live music I've heard in months, so I'm really waiting for the next ones from you tight playing band :)

King Killer is such a hit song, I've been listening to this one a few times & love the singing vs vintage hard rock guitars so much, I just wish the singer get a long dress and some makeup like Ozzy in the early years, he's such an actor ;)

• I just wish the singer get a long dress and some makeup like Ozzy in the early years, he's such an actor ;)

I loved the fact that the singer really got into it 'though Renaud. After he finished singing he was still "in-character" for a few seconds. Priceless! :D

• These are really great tracks man!!

• Imaginative lead break, Niko. :love:

The singer's got a microphone now! 8)

Thanks! - Yeah had to start the solo somehow. This is a poor mans version of Yngwie's "I am a viking" solo :) - very poor.

The mic is there - but it's only for show. Still telephone audio - you can actually hear the increased room in the dry intro vocal "Re-mem-ber". We are working on that...

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Very cool , this is the only 'almost' live music I've heard in months, so I'm really waiting for the next ones from you tight playing band :)

King Killer is such a hit song, I've been listening to this one a few times & love the singing vs vintage hard rock guitars so much, I just wish the singer get a long dress and some makeup like Ozzy in the early years, he's such an actor ;)

Thanks for taking the time to listen. Please don't give the singer any ideas :). Stay tuned for our next session - this Friday or the next!

• The mic is there - but it's only for show. Still telephone audio...

I love it because this approach is so far away from typical "you can't do this (...if you wanna be a pro!)" discussions. Exactly my thinking, let's get rid of dogmatic approaches and use creative space. That's why your stuff is so great musicmad ...just do it, do it as a band and don't focus on limitations :thumbup:8)

• These are really great tracks man!!

killer track! Everyone is blazing!! Love how the solo builds melodically in the beginning and how it takes off.

The band sounds phenomenal. Well played. Well recorded.

Much too kind - thanks so much for the positive feedback (goes for everybody - will have to stop the reply spammage now :)).

• Had some delays on the full tracks for various reasons. But there's always time for a solo:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still Reampzone JJ Keeley profile.

• Well that is true too :)

• Thank both. Very grateful for any feedback. Thanks for taking the time.

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Wanna bet? :)