Musicmad's shenanigans - songs and solos - 6 solo takes up :)

• Released the full song yesterday. Have a great weekend all!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profile is ReampZone Keeley TS 04 JJ Friedman.

Thanks for listening :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Simply brilliant. What a band! I really dig this. And your solo is extremely tasteful and well conducted (as always I should potentially say) :thumbup:8)

What I really like about your productions is the great sound, not overproduced but very transparent and full. Space for everything. Drums sound killer as well, bass too, vocals good to hear and your guitar in the right spot. Cool thing!

• Simply brilliant. What a band! I really dig this. And your solo is extremely tasteful and well conducted (as always I should potentially say) :thumbup:8)

What I really like about your productions is the great sound, not overproduced but very transparent and full. Space for everything. Drums sound killer as well, bass too, vocals good to hear and your guitar in the right spot. Cool thing!

Wonderful feedback. Thanks man.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• deadman42 said it all.

Superb effort yet again, Niko! 8):thumbup:

• Published another song this morning. We like this one a lot. Hope you will too!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rhythm profile is a ReampZone Dual Rec.

• Published another song this morning. We like this one a lot. Hope you will too!

Rhythm profile is a ReampZone Dual Rec.

Your best song so far. 8)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I love the groove change from the verse to the chorus, man.

Great that the bass gets some exposure.

Your solo rocks, as always, Niko. 8)

Thanks! Yeah we have to use that bass effectively in a four-piece! Glad you liked the solo!

Your best song so far. 8)

I tend to think so too :)

This! Yes, yes, yes, as Monkey_Man said. Great tune, powerful, somewhat complex, groovy... very cool. Congrats guys on your work. Really love the passion behind that!

The Bass part in the middle is extremely nice and almost Tool-ish :thumbup:8)

Glad you liked the interlude!

Fantastic ! I'm still prefer king killer an absolute hit but this one really rocks too :)

BTW are the drums recorded on the edrum set ? I don't see no mike on the 'real' drumset ?

Guilty as charged :) - the drums are Steven Slate played on the eDrum set. We allow ourselves to cheat a little bit on the playthrough in that regard ;)

Brilliant, I really liked Egypt! I think the mix was also better, sounded very precise.

Thanks man - My mixing skills are getting better although still very inconsistent. I had to send my Adam A7Xs in for repair, so this one is actually mostly mixed on my old hifi setup (F3 lyd speakers, and Denon PMA-900v from the 80's) in the later stages.

I did have to take 9-10 trips to my car to check though. I don't know what it is about car stereos, but if it sounds balanced there, then it will work everywhere. Strongly considering getting a powerful laptop and sit in the car while doing the final balancing. For real.

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Oh, by the way which ReampZone Dual Rec profile did you use? I have that pack and the same guitar so..:)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Let me check tomorrow but I think it was something with 94.

• Yup - RZ_92MesaDR_S94 it is.

• Another song in the making calls for another solo :)

Profile is one of the 1959RR's from dgburns - love it!