The best stand for a Kemper

• Please, what do you think is the BEST stand for a Kemper? (toaster not rackmount) I don't like those high giraffes stand that look so weak and could fall on the floor if a tech pull a wire walking around !!! I want at least something solid adjustable not too high Is that exist ??? What do you use ? Are you happy with it or nervous on stage coz it could fall down on the floor ? Thanks

8)8)8) The GForce Guitar

• OK so the Thorn flight case is used for transport and as a little stand Maybe thats a solution for me

I’m using same approach although I don’t have a remote but a Line6 HD500 (in its own thorn case as well) as a controller with one band and Tech21 Midimongoose (which fits nicely in the back of non-powered toaster btw:) with the other band.

• @Gforce guitar I use the Multistation Pro. If you remove the strap from the toaster, it fits into the Medium size (although you have to maneuver around some screw heads). It fits a mini amp like a THR10 OR Vox Adio Air, plus there’s room for all your cables. After taking it out, it can be placed on the inner lid, or at several adjustable heights. Plus, since it’s got a telescoping handle and wheels, I use it to haul my guitar and pedalboard on top of it with bungee cords. I love it!

http://mcchitech.com/multi-pro-station.html

Here’s a pic of my older setup (I’ve since switched to the Vox Adio Air and got a proper pedalboard):

https://instagram.com/p/BPlYTWEA3Gy/

Edited once, last by Amaze-B ().

• Thanks a lot, very interesting. It looks solid too.

• Yeah, I find it very useful... I wouldn't fly with it unless you pack it in really well, but for hauling it to gigs in your car, it's totally fine so long as you don't throw it around. It fits pretty snugly in width-wise, and there's room enough to for the THR10 or the Vox Adio Air to sit on top. The way I use it live is like the Instagram pic: there's a sturdy divider that comes with the Multistation Pro that I use to protect the front of the Kemper while inside; but when in use, the divider acts as a secondary level that you can place the Kemper on. My toaster is unpowered, so it is pretty light and the divider sits on it pretty easily. I am guessing it could also support a powered toaster, but I don't know if I would trust the little pieces that hold the divider.

I basically place my mini amp/monitor on the lid of the Multistation Pro that can be placed at several height levels (because it's attached to 4 telescoping supports). I like to have it high so that I can point the monitor straight at my face. You could also put the Kemper on the lid and a mini amp on top if you want the Kemper to be higher. I've done that too and the lid supports it just fine. I was planning on making a YouTube video, but I wonder how many people would find it useful.

• @Gforce guitar I put up a quick unedited version of the video on YouTube. Hope you find it useful:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @Gforce guitar I put up a quick unedited version of the video on YouTube. Hope you find it useful:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks very interesting. ;)