Kemper performance slots are all wrong. Easy fix?

• Hey guys, I have a quick question. When I first set up my performances a few years ago, I was moving amps into different slots to find the order that best suited my band's live shows. Everything has been working fine, but the details in the slots themselves have always been wrong. I left it like that for more than two years now (sad, I know!) because it doesn't affect anything, but if there's an easy way to get them to refresh to the correct info it would be great.
    If anyone knows please post on how to correct this.

It might be hard to see but all the profiles names in the slots are incorrect.

Edited once, last by Noah ().

• Hey Noah

with RigManager you can edit the performance.
    Do you have RM installed?
    If not have a look at the kemper tutorial

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can change the slot names in the PROFILER by clicking on the Edit button to enter the edit menu in Perform mode.
    "Use rig name" will automatically replace the slot name with the name of the rig that is loaded into a slot.

• You can change the slot names in the PROFILER by clicking on the Edit button to enter the edit menu in Perform mode.
    "Use rig name" will automatically replace the slot name with the name of the rig that is loaded into a slot.

THANKS! That was the easy fix! Awesome!

I also installed Rig Manager and yeah, it really is a great tool. Thanks again to both