TC Harmony G XT, proper signal chain?

• My cousin uses a vocal harmonizer that figures out from guitar chords, the harmony to add to his vocal mic signal.
    So when He plug guitar into the ‘Through’ Signal path of TC Electeoincs HARMONY GXT and out to the KEMPER GUITAR INPUT...
    A couple times a practice huge feedback interference starts...
    He hit BYPASS in the TC HARMONIZER AND It stops.
    Do you guys know another method to use this pedal! Should it be used in the loop? I definitely think it should not be used into the front input of the KPA…

-mic plugs into the harmonizer then into PA chnl
    -His guitar plugs into the harmonizer and into the INPUT of KEMPER
    Any thoughts appreciated !!

• I use one of these with no issues. It's not clear to me which connections your cousin is actually using, but the THROUGH connector should be the cable that goes to the Kemper.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thanks for the reply Dan… Does it go right into the front input?
    He does connect from the ‘through’ of the unit, I was just doubting that it should go to the front input of the Kemper?

• Keith/Dan what a great pedal, sorry to just chime in :rolleyes: , but man i was blown away by the demo of this thing, who would of thought to use it with the kemper, what else are you holding out on us with :D Whoa!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks for the reply Dan… Does it go right into the front input?
    He does connect from the ‘through’ of the unit, I was just doubting that it should go to the front input of the Kemper?

Yes, I plug into the Kemper the same way as I would from the guitar. I suspect that he's getting some kind of feedback issue.

• Keith/Dan what a great pedal, sorry to just chime in :rolleyes: , but man i was blown away by the demo of this thing, who would of thought to use it with the kemper, what else are you holding out on us with :D Whoa!!

Ash

Ash, the Kemper doesn't really have an impact on the pedal. It's being used the same way as it would with any electric guitar amp. I do a solo act and having the ability to add harmony is a nice variation. I also use a JamMan SoloXT, but not as a traditional looper. I record rhythm tracks for my songs with it, edit them just slightly with my DAW, then put them back onto the JamMan in set order. I have them configured for single play instead of looping. It lets me solo without having to tap dance with a looper.

Edit: oh, and my name is Larry :)