Display Layout LARGE

• Hi!

Is it possible to add another Display Layout in a future update?
    As far as I can see the Remote-Display can display 3 Lines
    The lighting-situation on stage is often not very good, so I would apreciate a display layout that only consists of one line and therefor the Font Size should be 3 times larger.
    For my purposes it would be enough if this large one line contains the Rig-Name... but having the content of the line in some way configurable would be very nice!

Thanks in advance!

• Just to let you know, there is a 3rd party product (TinyBox4Kemper) which allows to connect to a PC or MAC and even use an iPad or smartphone as a display for PROFILER status information. I guess, with this technology you could even connect a beamer and display the Rig Name on the rear wall.:DBut I have no personal experience with this product ….

• With a font size that large, just 5 or 6 characters might fit and the rest would be cut off e. g. "TAF - M". How meaningful are such Rig Names abbreviations? Just running through our factory content I foresee lots of identical abbreviations.

If you are willing to edit names in a way that just 6 characters make sense for you, perhaps this is more a third display layout option for Performance Mode, which would just include the Performance Number plus the first characters of the Slot Name, which can be flexibly set. So, the display could show "2 M cl" for Performance 2, Marshall, clean, in case you are organizing your sounds by amps and channels. Or it could be "13 Sol" for the Solo Sound on Performance 13, if you organize by song and musical scene. At the same time the Rig Names could stay as they are.

• With a font size that large, just 5 or 6 characters might fit and the rest would be cut off e. g. "TAF - M". How meaningful are such Rig Names abbreviations? Just running through our factory content I foresee lots of identical abbreviations.

If you are willing to edit names in a way that just 6 characters make sense for you, perhaps this is more a third display layout option for Performance Mode, which would just include the Performance Number plus the first characters of the Slot Name, which can be flexibly set. So, the display could show "2 M cl" for Performance 2, Marshall, clean, in case you are organizing your sounds by amps and channels. Or it could be "13 Sol" for the Solo Sound on Performance 13, if you organize by song and musical scene. At the same time the Rig Names could stay as they are.

For performance mode only would definately work for me! And "1_Vrse", "1_ Brdg "1_Chrs" and so on for performance 1 would be perfect :)
    Maybe just the first 6 letters of the performance, no scrolling.