Mark Cameron Aldrich profile giveaway is Over 9/12

• Finishing the Cameron Ocean Blue profile pack now. Probably pulling an all nighter in our studio with Mark to get this right.

Till then check out another clip of the amp, this one we did at low or bedroom volume to show people you don't have to crank the amps Mark does to get his signature "grind".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New amp and cab profiles have been made and are sitting on my hard drive waiting for final testing by Mark and then they go on sale Sunday.

• Hi, been eyeing up the Atomic Pumpkin profile but was keen to see how your profiles are before I take the plunge!

Just subscribed to your YouTube (Stokely Stokely) but they no longer allow you to send private messages.

Is there another way of sending you my email address without having to type it in here? Looking forward to trying the prototype out!

Thanks

• Just send me a private message here with your E-mail.