Mission EP1-KP Question -

• I'm using one Missions EP1-KP for volume/tuner controls. I bought a second to control the amount of delay feedback. But...
    Is there any way to lock my expression pedal settings globally, without having to edit them for every rig/performance?

Kemper Stage -> Mission EP1-KP -> Diamond Compressor -> Paul Cochrane Timmy -> TL GrĀth -> Digitech Ricochet -> '62 AVRI Tele / Bilt Relevator

• Generally, the pedal assignments are global. You have globally defined one expression pedal as Volume Pedal and the other needs to be defined as Morph Pedal.

The impact of Volume Pedal could vary by Rig. Therefor you find the parameters Volume Pedal Range and Volume Pedal Location in Rig Settings. On the same page you also find an option Lock Vol. Pedal, which makes the settings of Location and Range global. Keep in mind, locking is separate for Browser and Performance Mode.

What the Morph Pedal does can obviously vary by Rig. Morphing can be used for many different purposes. Controlling just one parameter like Delay Feedback is just a very narrow application. Do you really want to limit the purpose of Morphing to this small application and do you need this in all your sounds and is the range of Delay Feedback always the same like from 17% (Base Sound) to 70% (Morph Sound)? In that case you might be using the exact same delay settings all the time (delay type and other parameters) and could lock the whole delay effect. The morphing of Delay Feedback would be included in the locking of the delay and so become global.

You might also want to check out the two delay Action & Freeze functions Infinity and Freeze. Perhaps this is the effect you are looking for. Action & Freeze functions can be controlled via button. That leaves the second expression pedal free for other purposes.