Remote Stomps Switching

• I just received my Kemper Remote.. hooked it up and added an EXP1 with no issues. Set Kemper to Performance Mode and scrolled through performances and rigs 1-5 with no issues on the remote. But for some reason, I can't turn my stomps on and off.. They are correctly displayed on the remote but the switches 1-4 do not change the status of the stomp.. What am I missing?

Gettin' funky up in here..

• deleted. I’m too slow :)

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• My guess is he did the exact same thing I did when I first set mine up a few weeks ago. Programmed a few "effects" in the remote and couldn't turn them off. Then realized I had to use "stomps" in order to be able to switch them off and on on the remote.

???????

The Effect Buttons I-IIII of the Remote can switch on/off any effect module A, B, C, D, X, MOD, DLY, REV and any combination of up to four of those e. g. A plus D plus X plus DLY on Effect Button III. In addition Action & Freeze functions can be switched: Rotary Speed, Delay Infinity and Freeze.

Consulting the manuals might avoid drawing wrong conclusions.

• Per the manual, holding the desired stomp button and stepping on the (remotes) 1-4 will assign the stomp to the remote; so you can turn it on and off there. you can also add another stomp to the same 1-4 for 2 per channel; and by toggling them on the Kemper (toggling one on and the other off) the remote will also allow this (toggle or both stomps on/off).

• I assigned a few effects from the "effects" bank to the profiler effect buttons and was unable to shut them off. They became part of the profile. It was only when I programmed effects using the stomps A-D that I could turn the effect off and on via the remote. So if effects can be assigned to the controller from the "effects" section in a way that they can be switched off and on like a stomp, I was obviously doing it wrong.