Marco Fanton Profiles - Do Yourself a Favor...

• My computer has been down for the past few months and I'm finally back online and trying some of the new profiles I have purchased. I absolutely LOVE the Bogner XTC profiles from @marcofanton. I can't believe how great they sound and how dynamic they are. Very well balanced and sounds great with all of my guitars. The XTC is a Swiss Army Knife type of amp and these profiles just nail it. I owned a 20th Anniversary XTC and these profiles take me right back there. Thanks for the hard work and time put into creating these great profiles. I need to buy a few more of your packs now!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bought this one too. Well worth the few dollars I paid.

Me too. I agree they are up there with the best of them. I bought JMP 76 and Fender Blues Junior.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper

• I bought his latest amp - the two rock style one - very good. A great addition for recording.

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• Marco is a fantastic guitarist and a awesome guy but i bought the XTC profiles and i have to say that IMHO they could have been EQ'd better. It's just like they have a low pass filter on, it's a pity because they could have been nice ones but at the moment they're definitely too dark sounding. Pick any guitar stem you know and compare. I hope Marco will update them with more accurate EQings.

• Marco is a fantastic guitarist and a awesome guy but i bought the XTC profiles and i have to say that IMHO they could have been EQ'd better. It's just like they have a low pass filter on, it's a pity because they could have been nice ones but at the moment they're definitely too dark sounding. Pick any guitar stem you know and compare. I hope Marco will update them with more accurate EQings.

Too dark? It depends on what guitars and pickups you have. What I heard from the video they don't sound too dark to my ears.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Too dark? It depends on what guitars and pickups you have. What I heard from the video they don't sound too dark to my ears.

Hello, I tried them in the studio with very bright pickups (EMGs 81/85 and 57/66). Are you guys using them for live application with cabs? Because in the studio they need a massive eq boost on the highs, hard to hear them in a mix without.