[Tone Junkie] Peaty 100 Kemper Profile Pack out now

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at https://tonejunkiestore.comThe Peaty 100 Kemper Profile pack combines smooth yet brilliant highs and a smoky midrange just like the world's best Peated Scotches, as the name implies! This Profile Pack contains the very best in Plexi and some of the best clean tones we have ever encountered in an amplifier. 74 profiles (35 studio and 39 direct) The tone of the EL34 100 watt power section provides ample headroom the clean sound made famous by “Jimi”. Channel 2 borrows from another “Jimmy” and gives ups all the Plexi grind an brightness you could ask for and Channel 3 is a lead players dream. Listen to the demo, this is the quintessential Plexi clean, mean and scream pack!
    D - Direct Profile
    B - Bright switch activated
    C - Crunch modeNumber sequence - The first number represents the channel and the second represents the sequence in which we profiles the amp from cleanest to dirtiest. Ex. “Peaty 100 B2 3” indicates Bright switch on, second channel, 3rd profile.

• The very comprehensive set of DIs (39) means this set can be mated with all you favorite cabs very easily. The scumback 2x12 is excellent in the studio profiles - as the freebie demo files attest - but there is all the scope in the world to tweak this set do any job you want.

• Absolute Strat heaven, the leads sound great on HB's also just like in the video, the demo video i have to praise as i can see what Pick up/guitar was used on what preset and where the pick up was selected as well, these demos are 100% the type of demo i look for. HW, the video is the standard in helping people see the power and decide on the tone. Well done and thank you for making a demo like that.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.