Where are the new reverbs.....

• Not in mono. Tonejunkie had some vids from the main outs and they were lush stereo:love:

Yes, sounds amazing and we could here evolution and Natural (plate, hall etc)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People constantly asked for information of what was coming in the next update and maybe it would have been wise not to raise expectations with the early announcement.

On the contrary. They're business people so they know what they're doing and leave nothing to coincidence. Great reverbs are another strong selling point. People here talk about how great it will be with better reverbs here and other places, talking to other people etc and the canon ball is rolling online and irl. Others that haven't purchased a kemper will wait until they hear or test a kemper and say, wow great reverbs, and an editor(for those that want it), better stompboxes, now is the time to purchase a kemper.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• ckemper has clearly stated the reverbs are done and it is the new preset management system that they are still working on.

As far as I’m concerned I’m not even vaguely excited about the reverbs (although I expect to be pleasantly surprised especially if we get a nice simple vintage plate mode) as it’s just not something I have much use for. However, the possibility of an end to the current inteminable scroll of death for finding presets and FX has got me checking for updates several times a day now :S At the moment I literally can’t be bothered loading effects at all most of the time because its such a PITA finding what I want. Fortunately the basic amp sou ds are my bread and butter and they sre phenomenal totdry. I have SUPER high hopes for OS6 though :)

• With all the speculation about release dates, it occurred to me that perhaps we misread the title of this version. Maybe Spring Reverb means the reverb you'll see this spring.

Sorry. I'll see myself out... :)

I sling code for a living so I know what it's like trying to get a release out the door (while first getting it right), all the while with users tapping their feet in anticipation. Software is a creative art no different than music, so it's always gratifying to me that people are anxiously awaiting the stuff I'm working on.

At the same time, as many have observed, software development is complicated stuff. People would be far less excited about what I'm working on if my last release was so flaky that flames shot out the back of the box. I mean, you know, not that companies ever release unstable software because they were in a hurry (the bane of my existence). No musician ever wants to write a crappy song. No programmer ever wants to release crappy software. Unfortunately for the latter, we're never the guys running the farm.

I'm quite content to skip the betas and wait for a polished release. If the stuff I already had was terribly lacking I guess I'd be among the impatient (or probably shopping for a competitor's product), but I'm having so much fun with the KPA as it is I'm happy to wait for them to make it something they can be proud of.

And for any Kemper project managers who might be listening in, I salute you. 98% of the shops I've worked at in the last 30 years have always rushed half baked stuff out the door to meet some arbitrary deadline that a marketing guy pulled out of his posterior. And then they bitch at the programmers because there are bugs. It's nice to see a company where management holds the line for the developers and gives them a chance to do the quality work that we always want to do. \m/

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• what he said,,,

• Now I have no idea, or knowledge about the release date of the reverbs.... zero Soooo obviously I should speculate, :)

If it were me, I certainly wouldn't release a big update like this now, and then show up to NAMM 2 months later with nothing "new" (like last year).

Just sayin.....

• Now I have no idea, or knowledge about the release date of the reverbs.... zero Soooo obviously I should speculate, :)

If it were me, I certainly wouldn't release a big update like this now, and then show up to NAMM 2 months later with nothing "new" (like last year).

Just sayin.....

Well it is inevitable that whatever they release will be still in beta so maybe they plan on some testing before going full release? Not everyone will dare a beta given the risks involved to mission critical applications for some users..

• I wanna say it was Burkhard (an employee) in one of these threads last week that said the upcoming release was in the finalizing stage, with a similar statement about it being in testing from him or another employee a couple weeks before that. That is the whole OS with all the updates in testing/finalizing, not just the reverbs, which they said have been done for a while. Obviously, finalizing can mean different things to different people. But to me, it sounds like the new release has been developed and its now in the "let's double check for any glitches we can produce before releasing a beta."

I don't know a lot about programing, but I imagine that like so many technical things, especially computers, sometimes a very small intermitent problem that arises can turn into a quite complicated and time-consuming solution to fix. So who knows. But they are using the "finalizing" language, so I'm hopeful

• All I want for Christmas is my Kemper update, my Kemper update, my Kemper update....?

However, I will wait patiently for it to be done right (I’m sure it will be)... but man it sure would be nice to play with the new update over the holidays...

• Cant wait- and THANKS!!! Im betting this will be one helluva good update for KPA users!!!

The Reverbs above sound "outstanding"!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited once, last by spikey ().