Marshall DSL40C with Helix "Clawthorn" drive

• I just made and uploaded a rig to Rig Exchange of my Marshall DSL40C. I used my Helix in the signal and put the Helix "Clawthorn" drive in front which is a model of a "Wounded Paw Battering Ram" bass overdrive.

If you're interested, check it out - search for "MARS DSL40C CLAW" or Author BSD.

Hope you like it! Feedback welcome.

• Here's a clip - this was intended as just a riff so I wouldn't forget it and I could come back to it later and see if it went anywhere. Blame Monkey_Man :) (Thanks for the kind words Monkey_Man, and glad you like it, john2910!)

This clip is using the MARS DSL40C CLAW profile. There's no additional EQ or anything on it, so it should be accurate. Sorry ... it's in a mix with some very simple bass and some drums, so it's not isolated by itself.

I was actually working on something completely different music-wise, but I got bored with that and just wanted to do something else. So I took a vacation day off from my real job that pays for my roof and food yesterday, and while noodling around with that profile yesterday morning the above little riff fell out. I liked it, so I recorded it otherwise I'd forget it 15 minutes later.

Hope you like the profile! And thanks for the positive feedback so far.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.