Very strange behavior with monitor output!!

• I use the kemper power rack. When I turned my rig on at practice today, it had a horrible whistling noise coming from the real cab (not from the main outs). After a lot of troubleshooting, I have found that the root cause seems to be a software glitch (or scarier, an electrical issue). It seems that the cab block is affecting the monitor out signal regardless of whether "monitor cab" is enabled, AND even affects this sound when the monitor cab is off while the cab itself is also off. It's not exactly like the cab parameters are being applied to the monitor output - instead, it's a weird set of clicks when turning the pots, a strange whistling (sometimes) and the low cut interacting with it. I'll let the video do the talking - I performed a full factory reset and reverted to the release version of the firmware right before this video. The first part is just me demonstrating the settings, so give it a minute.

I recorded this sound by taking the monitor out line into my interface (the same sound that normally goes to my cab) while reamping a fresh sample DI. I'm using the factory rig "LL Nineties Finest" to show that this is not a rig issue. The monitor out has the cab disabled, so I also put a cab sim over the top in my DAW for this video so it doesn't trash your ears! :) Even so, the issues are very clear. I'll likely be contacting support, but wondering if anyone has had this happen before?

To clarify: there is no camera noise in this video. Only output from the monitor out - so that clicking when I turn the knob is what you hear from monitor out!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.