External Looper with Kemper and Remote

• How many of you use an external looper even though you have the looper on the Kemper Remote? I've been making do with the latter for a while now but find the inability to quickly switch Performance rigs while in looper mode and the lack of an easy looper volume adjustment to be limitations, so am thinking of pulling the Pigtronix from my board and using that. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

• I do. Boss RC-300 - have not yet identified any other better solution. I haven't tried the KPA looper yet but it looks relatively basic?
    For me I wanted a zero effort instant record solution and anything hooked up to LIve or other DAW was not an option. I am largely happy with the RC-300 as it doesn't get in the way of any creative workflow. Only downside is the inability to sync to incoming MIDI so it has to be Master.
    I continue to look at emerging Loopers (EHX 95000) but still think this was has the edge.

• Out of curiosity, how do you have it routed? Do you run a stereo set up?

I ask because I also have an RC 300 that I would like to incorporate into my set up. I am running stereo, one side is the powered Kempe amp, the other side is a line out to another amplifier. I’m trying to find the best way to run the looper so that I can still use the panorama feature in rigs to create a stereo effect on each of the individual channels of the RC 300.

• The KPA looper is usefull for quick realisation of riff ideas inkl. practise.

Its great to check profiles from a list at RM.

Its great to tweak a profile, because you have your hands free.

For live performance the possibilities are limited. I would not recommend to use.

• Out of curiosity, how do you have it routed? Do you run a stereo set up?

I ask because I also have an RC 300 that I would like to incorporate into my set up. I am running stereo, one side is the powered Kempe amp, the other side is a line out to another amplifier. I’m trying to find the best way to run the looper so that I can still use the panorama feature in rigs to create a stereo effect on each of the individual channels of the RC 300.

Stereo in - stereo out - but my In is from a mixer fed by my KPA plus an AX-8. Works great like that - RC300 is pretty flexible and still seems to be the best option available (and I keep looking...)