Transpose Sounds Weird

• Hey the Transpose sounds weird now, i have the newest beta version 5.6.2 i think with the spring reverb.

Is it becourse its a beta version ? i have tried the transpose effect at a slot and through the rig setting but i does not help.

• If you still can here the guitar in it's normal tuning it will sound weird. Crank it up until you can't hear it. Or use headphones if it's not possible to crank enough.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I have not had this problem before so i dont think that would help, when i use transpose and set it on 2 or -2 or what ever besides 0 i sound weird like 2 guitars not in tuning.

• I have not had this problem before so i dont think that would help, when i use transpose and set it on 2 or -2 or what ever besides 0 i sound weird like 2 guitars not in tuning.

That is what you will hear if it's not loud enough. Try record and listen if it sounds ok then.

Henry David Thoreau

• The Parallel Path is off i have tried on and off, dont know what it is, but have tried.

I reset my kemper but it dont help, maybe i shall try to downgrade to the non beta version?

I dont know how to upload a sound clip on this page,

• The Parallel Path is off i have tried on and off, dont know what it is, but have tried.

I reset my kemper but it dont help, maybe i shall try to downgrade to the non beta version?

I dont know how to upload a sound clip on this page,

If you got soundcloud or something similar just paste the link here.

Henry David Thoreau

• Sorry guys i have recorded it and it sound fine, but why do we have to turn the volume so loud not to hear the other sound?.

I hope Kemper will fix this in there next Firmware

If the recording sounds fine it means that the PROFILER works as expected. Depending on the type of guitar that you use the unamplified sound can even be transmitted through your bones.

• Try picking very soft ... then harder & harder ... scared the hell out of me the first time I noticed as well ... no when using the detune , only headphones to minimise this ... indeed even the resonance of the guitar will make it sound out of tune

Also an option , when jamming along mp3's as I do to practice , I transpose the pitch of the song so I can play along in standard tuning (winamp with pacemaker plugin)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• If the recording is fine, then it is the acoustic sound of the guitar strings you’re hearing and nothing to do with the Profiler. They can’t do anything about that!

Since I had only used the transpose with headphones or at loud rehearsal I thought I was going crazy! Stupid physical reality tricked me!

• Since I had only used the transpose with headphones or at loud rehearsal I thought I was going crazy! Stupid physical reality tricked me!

I think we have all be there. I even had the issue with headphones. It was driving me crazy that I could still hear the original pitch along with the transposed note even at high volume through headphones. Then I realised that my headphone cable was touching the body of the guitar and acting like the old string an papercup “telephones” we used to make as kids ?‍♂️