Are some of you guys on the Guitar Summit?

• Hi there everybody, remember me? :P

Is someone of you I may even know from former <3 good times in Mannheim for the Guitar Summit. I am.
    Sooner or later and if I finally win the lottery I'll be back here. For the moment i can only post in this part of the forum.
    (I have discovered fantastic profiles of Tesseract's Guitarist, sby else tested them?).
    Hope 2 c u soon. 8o

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Yup, i sold more or less everything. Literally. ALL pedals, quite a few, sold all guitars but one. Bought new ones, sold them.
    Bought a Friedman finally. Sold it. Met Aaron Marshall from Intervals. That changed my life, most intelligent musician I had ever the privilege to meet.
    Midlife Crisis I presume.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Yup, i sold more or less everything. Literally. ALL pedals, quite a few, sold all guitars but one. Bought new ones, sold them.
    Bought a Friedman finally. Sold it. Met Aaron Marshall from Intervals. That changed my life, most intelligent musician I had ever the privilege to meet.
    Midlife Crisis I presume.

Argh! :pinch::wacko:=O

• You bet.
    Why not get a girlfriend instead?
    ;)

You mean it is cheaper to get a new girlfriend than buying expensive guitars and selling them on ebay for half the price? Seriously?
    Never thougt about it that way! :D;( I am working on the girlfriend actually, it is called tinder, what a mess, haha! <3
    Nice to see you here, m8, again. Back to topic: Is someone at the Summit?

• Oh, i hoped to see you there. ;( Thanks for saying hello, hope to c u again sometime along the way.
    I miss this forum, which is unique in a positive way. :thumbup:

• Hey Brother G! I've been wondering what happened to you, mate.

Other options besides a girlfriend:

Cheap, fast-looking red convertible sportscar.
    RealDoll™
    If all else fails, place RealDoll™ in passenger seat of sportscar. :D

For the moment i can only post in this part of the forum.

Now I know why you didn't see my message on your and my walls on your birthday, Geraldo. :P

• Haha! You have made my day! RealDoll™. 8o<3:D And yes i did not receive your birthday card, but thx so much anyway. :thumbup: Nice to be here again, if it is only for a little while. See above. Sold my KPA. What has happenned here, everything well here and down under? Greetings

• Haha! You have made my day! RealDoll™. And yes i did not receive your birthday card, but thx so much anyway. Nice to be here again, if it is only for a little while. See above. Sold my KPA. What has happenned here, everything well here and down under?

Not much has happened here apart from the new delays (I think you might have just left before that) and the announcement of new 'verbs and a beta of the spring 'verb. The tuner display options were updated too, as was the S/PDIF output's sample rate - you can now choose up to 96kHz.

I say, "not much", but you know how it is here; always something "interesting" happening. :D8o

• Welcome back.

Get a new girlfriend AND a new guitar ;)

No Guitar Summit this year - I'am on vacation

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Welcome back.

Get a new girlfriend AND a new guitar ;)

No Guitar Summit this year - I'am on vacation

Well I Do have a new guitar, with a Bareknuckles Juggernaut, see the main thread. And I am working on the girlfriend. :P

Back to my first question:
    Will there be any of you guys in Mannheim for the Summit? cheers

• Do i remember? Last time you were here...You were in a Rammstein type band and i gave you the shits for trying to get you to give up smoking :D
    hows my memory? WB man..i still use some of your rigs too :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.