[LRS] 1980's Peavey Bandit 65 Solid State Profiles - Free - Now With 4x12 Cabinet!

• It's from Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox story :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's from Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox story :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

one of my favorite movies. ?

• Did a few gigs with one mic'd sitting on top of a dummy 4x12 when they first came out. (logo removed - of course).

Next to the Lab Series L5 that replaced it, the best SS combo amp I ever owned (spent some time with a Roland JC50 for a bit which was great clean but had terrible OD)

Will definitely check this out. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to the wonders of profiling this will be the third amp I'll be jamming on for the first time in about 40 years!

Sears Silvertone > Peavey Bandit > Lab Series

Quick, someone profile a 1974 Fender Bronco so I can go back 45 years. :)

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

Edited 3 times, last by don1960lp ().

• Hey

I did a profile of a peavey bandit that had a horrible rattle on the clean channel. It profiled the rattle and the Kemper profile of the clean channel of the bandit is unusable until you turn up the gain on the Kemper.

It turned into the best black metal setting I've heard!

Think boss hm-2 on steroids.

Amazing technology