SOLVED Delay Stopping Audio

• Hello,

My Kemper has always seemed super sluggish. Often I will turn the browser dial and the screen will freeze and then scroll to an unwanted stomp or amp. As of recent when using my kemper remote looper in playback mode, changing the delay stops all playback as well as any sound from my guitar. The only remedy to regain sound is shutting the Kemper off and turning it back on. I have tried every reset in the book. It is extremely frustrating at this point having made such a substantial purchase. I have opened up a support ticket and have given them the relevant info, just waiting on a response. I provided a video link below. Has anyone experienced this issue?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I guess, you received response from the support team already.

You are using the Looper and two Quad Delays plus other effects in parallel. That might just be too much.

Hi Burkhard,

You got it. I was told I was performing too many commands at one time and overloading the DSP. Thank you for your input!