Controlling KPA and Powercab 112 Plus with one MIDI foot controller - possible?

• I'm thinking of getting a Powercab Plus to pair with my Kemper toaster. Powercab's emulated speaker models can be selected via MIDI. Question: What foot controller allows controlling BOTH Kemper and Powercab? I.e. single step on a footswitch changes active rig on the Kemper, and simultaneously changes selected speaker model on the Powercab.

Bonus points if it's not terribly complex to program / configure.

In fact I don't have any foot controller now. But since I'm starting to gig once in a while, I need to add a foot controller anyway. So I thought I'd rather get the one that can control both things at once, if such controller exists.

Will appreciate any info or ideas!

• These guys might have what you need?

https://www.rjmmusic.com/

Looks interesting, thanks! Their Mastermind LT could be what I need. Will try to learn more about it.

If The Powercab Plus responds to standard MIDI PC messages, you can send them directly from the KPA to the Cab in Performance Mode, whether you are using a MIDI controller to change Performance Slots or a dual footswitch connected to the back of the KPA.

It seems that it does respond to MIDI PC messages. But I've no idea how to make the KPA send out a specific MIDI PC message upon switching to a performance slot. Will try to find it in the manual and figure out. Thanks!

Morningstar MC6 MKII able to send 16 type of messages per footswtich set midi thru on kemper I think youve got what you want

MC6 MKII foot controller

Thanks for a pointer, will try to check it out!

• Found this in the "Profiler Midi Parameter Documentation.pdf" (Revision 145 Page 5):

"With firmware 2.3.0, the profiler, if in performance mode, will send back the current performance number via CC47 and the appropriate slot selection."

Powercab does not respond to CC47, so I don't see how this would work. Can't find anything about KPA sending out PC messages. So looks like a general controller would be still necessary.

For the two contollers mentioned above:

RJM Mastermind LT - 7 footswitches, $400
    Morningstar MC6 MKII - 6 footswitches, $230

Unless I'm missing something, looks like the MC6 MKII is what I need.

• Morning star Such a powerful Midi Device , I Can cover up 12 slot effect on it ( i Can toggle up so it Have Another virtual 6 more assign switches) plug Another aux switch ( up to 6) , many combination of each switch like : press- long press- double tap- long double tap , etc ( up to 9 kind of behaviour ) and can transmit 16 kind of Any midi parameter , with Smallfoot print is like huge win for me

• Sorry, haven't found it in the main manual (yet) after quick browsing, and haven't had the time to dig deeper into this. Will post here if/when I figure this out. Any additional information or advice is welcome!