Kemper DI in between amp and dummy load

• Hi!

I have been direct profilling with a Torpedo Captor and I manage to get some very good results. If I profile and go for a walk then come back, I cant tell which is Kemper or the amp. It sounds like the real deal, but not exactly as the reference amp.

However, when profilling I still cant get to the point when A/Bing I could not tell the difference between the profile created and the reference amp, specially when monitoring with headphones.

I tried many different approaches like driving less the power amp or even profilling just the preamp, different levels and so on.

If I get quite good resutls, why am I looking further to improve it?
    Well, I have all my tube gear 4CMed with my Kemper, which is the central nervous system in my rig. Whenever I come up with a tone I like, I want to be able to flip the chickenhead knob to profile mode and capture it, without too much EQing after that (that is the main reason I bought the kemper).

Now after some background, to my quesiton: If I assume that the kemper DI would deliver a better result, could I put it in between the amp and the load box like: Amp -> Kemper DI -> Torpedo Captor ? (using the DI from the Kemper box and the Captor only as the dummy load of course)

:)