Official Warrel Dane Shadow Work Profile

• I have recently had the chance to work on the latest, and unfortunately also the final album of one of my metal heroes. All of Warrel’s previous releases were soaked in some of the best guitar tones I had heard, so I set out to create a tone that’s worthy of his legacy. This tone is creamy and smooth, but at the same time extremely tight to work with fast, low palm muted playing, as well as with melodic single note lines. It is big, bold, and heavy, but at the same time work’s really well in a mix, check it out below if you don’t believe me!

https://www.stltones.com/colle…rts-secret-kemper-profile

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Picked it up and a quick test

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content soundcloud.com

Reference

External Content www.youtube.com

I am still not getting any better at playing Carcass.

Keeley compressor in front of Kemper.

Cab settings

High Shift -0.8 Low Shift -0.3 Character +1.9

External Reverb and mastering

• Since its carcass again its the best sound from you haha.

What? it always sounds better probably cause you sledge hammer the strings... i don't know

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.