Audio Interface Spdif Headphone Problem

• I have had my Kemper running through mu 11r (as an audio interface) to my laptop and powered monitors. I play a lot with my headphone plugged into the 11r HP jack. This gets me my band in a box and jam track practice where I hear my Kemper guitar and my computer programs together.

I recently bough an audio interface with Spdif connections and hooked the Kemper up to it. I got it all working to a point but when I put the headphones into the A/I I just get the computer audio not the mix with the Kemper guitar. The audio through the A/I headphones from the PC sounded horrible as well, with low volume.

Is there a way to get the computer audio and Kemper guitar to mix together through the headphones in either the Kemper hp jack or A/I headphone jack? Is more involved then simply connecting via Spdif?

I use an 144mkII

TIA for any help.

• If there’s an app for your interface, make sure that the digital clock is using your SP/DIF for it’s reference?.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Thanks for the help, I will try those ideas. After I wrote this I just went back through my 11r. I could not get the PC and Kemper audio to mix through the headphones of the A/I at all.

I did change the default playback on the PC to the mkii which gave me the PC audio through the headphones but I could not get the Kemper to come through.