First gig with the Kemper...

• And it performed much better than the Helix and AX8 I had previously :)

Here's a clip of one of the more complex songs, where I had to work out how to volume swell without an expression pedal, and get the right effect for the solo -

https://www.facebook.com/daryl…videos/10160860245905437/

Only downsides I discovered were -

1. Needed a lot more delay in the mix - 50% didn't cut it

2. The remote footswitches are very very close together...!

• Great to hear you had a good gig mate - I bought Kemper about 3 weeks after they came out - and in that time sound engineers have changed from 'what the f*ck is that thing and why do you need XLRs for an amp?' to 'oh great a Kemper - you've just made my life a million times easier!

Where abouts in blighty are you?

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• Great to hear you had a good gig mate - I bought Kemper about 3 weeks after they came out - and in that time sound engineers have changed from 'what the f*ck is that thing and why do you need XLRs for an amp?' to 'oh great a Kemper - you've just made my life a million times easier!

Where abouts in blighty are you?

Cheers mate - I just play bars and pubs so we don't get the luxury of sound engineers, only me :)

I'm down south in Bucks.

• Only downsides I discovered were -

1. Needed a lot more delay in the mix - 50% didn't cut it

2. The remote footswitches are very very close together...!

the delay always sound quite strong in isolation and then disappears in the mix. I have been constantly edging the percentage up every time I hear a live recording.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7