Mark Cameron Blue & Bogner Cantrell Snorkler pack

• For people who have not subscribed this is just what you missed out on:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For people who have not subscribed this is just what you missed out on:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have the same amp, you can see in the video...
    ... the H&K Attax 80 bottom left ;)

• I have the same amp, you can see in the video...... the H&K Attax 80 bottom left ;)

That's one of Mark's personal amps it was used on some of his favorite recordings back in the 80's, he wants to make profiles of it but I thought no one would know anything about that amp or it's history...

Anyways I maybe taking orders on the Fish as soon as tomorrow afternoon or evening. Stay subscribed to my Youtube and watch this forum for the new profiles.

• That's one of Mark's personal amps it was used on some of his favorite recordings back in the 80's, he wants to make profiles of it but I thought no one would know anything about that amp or it's history...

Anyways I maybe taking orders on the Fish as soon as tomorrow afternoon or evening. Stay subscribed to my Youtube and watch this forum for the new profiles.

can you tell us which recordings?thanks !