Mark Cameron Blue & Bogner Cantrell Snorkler pack

• Just want to let everyone know for faster service please put your E-mail address you want the profile pack sent to in the Ebay and or Paypal notes when you purchase, especially on Ebay. For some reason Ebay is requiring Paypal to hide E-mail addresses from now on.

Snorkler is now on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323433645730

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Snorkler pack comes with 11 profiles.

Update instead of doing two seperate threads and not violating the rules I am updating the thread and thread title. We are now also releasing an original Bogner modded 2204 with the same blue PCB boards and gain mod that Reinhold did for Engineer Ronnie C that recorded AiC Facelift and Dirt with. Refined by Mark Cameron, 25 dollars now if you E-mail or contact me direct, will be 30 when it hits Ebay. Rare one of a kind amp.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Took forever you guys asked for it we are putting out a profile pack of Mark Cameron's 100% custom made 100 watt Ocean Blue or the "Blue Light" amp is it's called on forums. This includes a cab profile of our favorite studio Marshall Vintage 4x12 cab from the 90's with good UK made V30's that are well broken in.

Regarding the studio profiles...

It wasn't as easy as just taking a SN57 and sticking it to a cab. We did use a SN57 along with another mic that Mark figured out how to strategically place to get the fullness off the amp that just a single mic was not getting. Plus going through mic positions and mixers it all took a long time of trial and error.

The cab we are including with this profile pack is a early 90's Marshall VIntage 4x12 with UK made 30 watters.

Clips of the amp and cab we profiled:

First person to post in this thread and hit the like button gets the profile pack for free. Just send me or post your E-mail.

The tonez are yuuuuuuuge!!! :P

• Save a few dollars and just Paypal me direct if you're a previous customer, you should have my Paypal E-mail its the same one I use to send profiles. 25 dollars for direct sales to previous customers otherwise it will be 30 next week on Ebay. Current Ebay price is 27 dollars for the first week.

Profile pack sent.

Thanks man! So initial thoughts are that it rocks! Different flavor to the Red Carnage, but I dig it. That cab that comes with it sounds really good. Waiting for the wife to head out to work so I can crank it up!

Thanks bro... Can't wait for the fish. :thumbup:

• If you're waiting for the Fish you're gonna love what we're putting out next. We thought it was going to be the Fish but it's actually going to be the Bogner modded Marshall, it has the same mod Cantrell's famous Facelift amp had the Snorkler mod but mine has an effects loop and boost. This will be available in the next day or so. Then we will put out the Fish profile pack so you get all the Cantrell tones from that era.

• Clips of the next amp we will profile, actually profiling it now:

• Hi J , just send payment through My friend.
    doh that was quick J, received thanks brother

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Snorkler is ready to ship, sorry no clips yet but if you want it now send me 25 dollars. It will be 30 when it hits Ebay. Includes studio, direct and merged with Marshall Classic cab like Cantrell uses. It was profiled with my prototype G&L Rampage that was made for Cantrell in 1997.

Clips we made right before we profiled it.

• Ran through the Snorkler profiles last night and they all sounded great. Loaded the Cantrell 2204 DI profile and couldn’t stop playing for about 45 minutes. Absolutely killer tone. Did some minuscule tweaks and saved to the top of my rotation in a performance. Well done!